I want to start making videos on art, but I was having one big problem. I needed a way to record what I was demonstrating from above and still have use of both of my hands, and no camera shake. I came up with this diy project so that you can easily record video from above using your smartphone. Below is a shot/list of the supplies you will need for this project. The whole project was done for under $20 and takes about 15 minutes to assemble.
- 1 tube – Self Mixing Epoxy – $4.50 (Home Depot)
- 1 – 1/4in Threaded Rod – $0.98 (Home Depot
- 3 – 1/4in Coupling Nuts – $1.24 (Home Depot
- 1 – 1/4 in FIP – Brass ‘T’ pipe – $5.00 (Home Depot)
- 1 – i Phone tripod case – $5-15 (Amazon)
- 1 – Tripod